Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

So I was watching your flash, it's humorous.The flash wasn't laugh out loud funny, but you made a good joke. I think it was a good flash. Then I read the comments... "your opinion sux" "There is no joke in this?" "flat out insulting!"... If there was an award for receiving undeserved criticism you would have it twice. These comments are hilarious. Sir, keep doing what you're doing. Commentator's, this isn't a hate rally, go back to the klan meetings.

Carbonwater responds:

Hating on the internet.
All day erry day.

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

lol. 15 year olds with wives

you know spartans are still teens right? never been socialized either. its what makes em killing machines. Besides that i hate your voice acting and the "anime" crap is overplayed! omg wife and kids boo-hoo. bluntly the story sucks hire a writer. animation was definitely your strongest point here. as a fellow artist ( different field) i may not be able to animate but i know that research makes a piece more meaningful. As in research the background of what you're doing.

Bath Bath

I am so happyq

The only reason there isn't a 10 is because of my rum drink... I don't want to regret anything. So i do enjoy this piece of art very much but it would seem the song is the biggest factor of this piece. There is a talented artist behind the animation to be sure but the song overshadows your work. Unless its your song. BTW, would you be willing to tell me the artist that snag that song?

Weeds of Destruction Weeds of Destruction

I've seen the light

HOLY CRAP... it's north korea all over again...you know... with the bomb...you get 8 for the unfinished story thing

ShoBizNewsyNews #26 ShoBizNewsyNews #26

if only i had more votes

Yeah, I should give you a zero because I hate redbull but I was to busy laughing at the flash. Really funny, you should make fun of more celebrities like that, it would make me very happy. lol

LL-Cat's Birthday LL-Cat's Birthday

Excelent flash

The only thing I really want to point out though is that your flash is greatly lacking TITS (.).)
But besides that it was awesome!

Wonchop responds:

I'll try to sort out the tits issue in future

LL-Cloudlock Shorts #1 LL-Cloudlock Shorts #1

o_O' ummm...

uhh you miss spelled end. but other than that and the flufyy thingy its pretty damn funny. all the other flashes ive watched today made me want to scramble my brains with an eggbeater! =D

Wonchop responds:

People mispell End all the time. It's an internet classic.

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

I enjoyed the submission?

Now i know why its called a frenchmas tree... it looks like SHIT!

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

i love this pointless series!!

that was exactly what my therapy sesions went like! they didn't help at all!!! now im going to a private school! it sucks.
("attempt to promote an outside, unrelated website")

Blockhead: Episode 1 Blockhead: Episode 1

holy shit!

thats exactly what i did last night... so i gave you all tens even though it wasnt vilent what so ever!