Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

So I was watching your flash, it's humorous.The flash wasn't laugh out loud funny, but you made a good joke. I think it was a good flash. Then I read the comments... "your opinion sux" "There is no joke in this?" "flat out insulting!"... If there was an award for receiving undeserved criticism you would have it twice. These comments are hilarious. Sir, keep doing what you're doing. Commentator's, this isn't a hate rally, go back to the klan meetings.

Carbonwater responds:

Hating on the internet.
All day erry day.

Halo: Orions Spartans III Halo: Orions Spartans III

lol. 15 year olds with wives

you know spartans are still teens right? never been socialized either. its what makes em killing machines. Besides that i hate your voice acting and the "anime" crap is overplayed! omg wife and kids boo-hoo. bluntly the story sucks hire a writer. animation was definitely your strongest point here. as a fellow artist ( different field) i may not be able to animate but i know that research makes a piece more meaningful. As in research the background of what you're doing.

Bath Bath

I am so happyq

The only reason there isn't a 10 is because of my rum drink... I don't want to regret anything. So i do enjoy this piece of art very much but it would seem the song is the biggest factor of this piece. There is a talented artist behind the animation to be sure but the song overshadows your work. Unless its your song. BTW, would you be willing to tell me the artist that snag that song?

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

Really nice flash

This was a joy for me. My laptop sux! But just recently i upgraded to a desktop and would never destroy it. so :-p

marioooo marioooo

hmm

omg hes having a stroke!